Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Rocky horror Party!

So, last night was Laura's Birthday party with a rocky horror theme. It was rather fabulous, I was wearing sparkly stilletto shoes and top hat, my black shirt, fishnets on my legs and arms, little short shorts, red bra, boa and a feather duster. We took lots of awesome pictures, I hope stef and whoever else, sends them to us :P...

Im really glad most of everybody dressed up, Martha and stef and brianna all did the corset, short shorts, fishnets thing, rosie wore a slip with a black bra underneath, jake and chris were girls, Laura had a flapper type dress on, tim was a girl too, but with pretty makeup. Cora (redhead) wore a white, very revealing thing (her boyfriend was there though :(:P) ummm, I cant remember who else drerssed up. ANyways, we got to see llowyn, which was awesome. I missed him!

I think I'm gunna go make dinner and watch annapolis.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home