Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, June 23, 2006

Secret Window, Secret Garden

Turns out I'm Not living with Chris. Things are up in the air, I don't even know!

On MOnday night we went out to cowboy night at the Gay Bar, it was tons of fun, stopped by the globe, and it really freaked me out because the stripper reminded me of amber :P

Currently in vernon, saw emilia, she says Hi, and went to a LOOOONG grad ceremony!!!

gotta go, grandma has cake!

PS if anybody's looking to get a roommate in vancouver, victoria, or nanaimo, for september, let me know. I am TIRED of living at home!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • hee hee!!!
    good movie
    plus a good novella!! (your title)

    anywho!!

    I really want to see this stripper!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 24, 2006 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home