Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I have a place to live!

I'm moving in with Chris, under glenn's house! I'm just stoked to not live with my family anymore! The rent is really reasonable, and I know he doesn't like living alone any more then I do.

Yesterday I worked till 1:30 then I went home and then went up to chris' house to bring him dinner because he was really sick with a fever and stuff. Then I went to meet Jenn. Some mix-ups there I ended up going to her house around 11, and we made some pasta, she talked to Matt, and we went downstairs and read books till we fell asleep :) it was really low-key, but nice.

Today I'm supposed to work both jobs, but I'm only going to go to addition elle... I really don't want to, and my last day at suzie shier is next week anyways.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home