Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Coachella '07

Who's interested in going to Coachella next year? I know shane, Nick and I are going thus far, and I would really like it if we had a whole group of us that went, we could all camp in the same general area. This year it cost me about $1600, but we went to disneyland for three days, and spent some time in a hotel, etc etc, I figure your could do coachella with room to spare, including merch. for about $800. $250 for a bus, $250 with tax/exchange for the tickets and camping, $300 for food, extra transport and MERCH!

just putting the bug in anybodys brain, of course we don't know whos playing this year yet, but every year up untill now has had great people so I dont see why 2007 would be any different.

01. Stinkfist
02. The Pot
03. Forty-six & 2
04. Jambi
05. Schism
06. Eon Blue Apocalypse
07. The Patient
08. Sober
09. Lateralus
10. Vicarious
11. Ænema
- Tools set list

SO yeah... anybody thinking they might be up for it?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home