Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bopbop buh bow!

I'm in one of those inbetween stages, you know? everything seems to be ending, and nothing good has come of it. Nothing fun has started. I feel like I'm inbetween people. There are some people in my life who are giving me very mixed messages! I don't know how to react to it, and its very frustrating. I'm thinking about moving to victoria or vancouver next september, cuz I just feel like theres a whole lot of stuff going on here, cycles I can't seem to get away from. But isn't that running? My problems aren't just going to go away if I move to another city, to a new group of people or hide my head in the sand for awhile. On the other hand, I want to deal with some of the things, but theres nothing I can do. Theres people I don't get along with, and It makes me uncomfiortable, but they seem to be fine with it, so how could I make a change for it? I can't. but it leaves me still unhappy, and I cant run away, and I can't change it. Humm.... Feels uncomfortable. I am peturbed. (sp?)

In news, I was over at Cora's last night. Had some brownies, went in nathan's car for a bit... watched Empire records, which I haven't seen in awhile... My head aches today though, and I'm not really sure why. I dont really feel like going to work either, but I have tomorrow off, I'm probably hanging out with Brianna and Barbara, unless I hang out with chris tonight, in which case, I won't. Ashley's Birthday Party tomorrow night, and then Janelle's birthday Party on monday night... Its a good time :)

I'm stoked to turn 19. Its my Golden Birthday this year :D

I think I'm gunna go drink some soup, sit in the hammock till its time to go to work. Maybe read a book or something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home