Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Enough is enough

At least I can know I tried. It has been a hundred days, since we last spoke, in a real conversation. And yes, I have counted. I am sorry for trying to fix it. I know that wasn't what you wanted me to do. And I won't do it again. I had to try. Because it breaks me every time I see you and you turn away. I need you to know I have been making changes, and am continuing to do so. I dont know, and don't care if it helps, with us. I dont know if anything ever will. I hope for the best. But this is a long time. and as far as I know it will never get better. I have cared about you since the moment I saw you, and will continue to do so, even though you loathe me.

a hundred days is a very very long time.

4 Comments:

  • you're a wonderful person and an amazing friend, mel. don't let this situation make you believe any different.

    By Blogger Laura, at May 25, 2006 9:45 AM  

  • poor mel. I lurve you, and all your ways. :) bubble tea will happen before 100 days is up, I PROMISE! (I'l even count out the days on my calendar and mark when I'm supposed to have had bubble tea with you by!) :)

    By Blogger VivaLaPinto, at May 26, 2006 12:44 PM  

  • Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 30, 2006 11:41 AM  

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 17, 2006 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home