Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, May 26, 2006

Stolen from Laura

9 lasts.
last place you were: Laura's House.
last cigarette: This afternoon
last beverage: Black currant Tea. Im drinking it now.
kiss: ahahahahaha.... cheek kiss, martha. Otherwise, I dont rightly know. Jordan?
last movie seen: The Producers
last phone call: I cant remember the last person who called me. Probably my mother
last cd played: A mix CD I made, Stock mix #1
last bubble bath: Well I had a bath yesterday, bu the only bubbles were from my shampoo.
last time you cried: Yesterday.

have you evers.
have you ever dated someone twice: yes
have you ever been cheated on: humm... I dont think so.
have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: Oh yes.
have you ever fallen in love: Yes
have you ever made out in the woods: yup.
have you ever been depressed: Doubtlessly.
have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Ohhhh yeah.

8 states you've been to:
1. Washington
2. California
3. Oregon
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

6 things you've done today.
1. Got awake
2. gargled throat stuff
3. Went to work
4. Complained
5. Went to the Park with Laura
6. Watched CSI

5 favorite things.
1. Being on Stage/Performing
2. Friends
3. Travelling
4. That new crush feeling.
5. Music and Rhythm
(Mine are all the same as lauras, cept #3 :()

4 people you can tell pretty much anything to. (in no particular order)
1. Martha
2. Laura M
3. Jenn
4. Laura B

3 favorite colors.
1. Blue
2. Black
3. Purple

2 things you want to do before you die.
1. Get paid to do what I love
2. Travel the World

1 regret:
Anything I've ever done to cause pain to those I love, intentionally or unintentionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home