Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A-Z survey

A - Age: almost 19

B - Band listening to right now: Panic! at the disco.

C - Career: Teacher?

D - Drink or smoke: yes/not for long

E - Easiest person/s to talk to: It depends. Usually I feel comfortable telling Laura everything.

F - Favorite song/s at the moment: Tiny dancer, Lies - Billy talent, the WHOLE new muse album, miss murder- afi

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: bears

J - Junk foods you like: MOst junk food... :D

L - Longest car ride ever: California on a greyhound

M - My favorite Sport/s: I like watching gymnastics

N - Number of relationships you've had: Not enough. 2 "serious" ones

O - One wish you have: to heal relationships with people I know

P - Phobias: I dont really like heights, but its not a phobia

Q - Favorite Quote: "*cough cough* I think I'm getting the black lung pop" "You can't stay at a day-spa for a week!!!" - zoolander

R - Reason to smile: The stage. Or sunshine. Or people I like.

S- Song: "The show must go on" - QUeen

T- Time you woke up: 10:00. WHat? I was up late!

U - Unknown fact about you: I would rather eat fruit salad then pretty much anything else.

V - Vegetable/fruit you hate: none. Oh, I lied, I hate brussels sprouts.

W - Worst habit: smoking

X - X-rays you've had: my head, my teelth, everywhere on myt legs..,.

Y- Yummy food/s: PINEAPPLE

Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home