Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Monday, July 03, 2006

The sentence game

Finish the sentence:

1. My ex is: Missing out

2. I am listening to: "black Holes and revelations" the new muse CD

3. Maybe I should: Go clean my room....

4. I love: Pineapples

5. My bestfriend is: jenn, shane, brianna, Laura, laura, martha...

6. I don't understand: Boys. Or girls for that matter. People are weird

7. I lost: the opportunity to finish my watermelon before will put vodka in it.

8. People say: Too much and don't listen enough

9. The meaning of my screen name: "Obey your Mel" it was from a website which generated slogans.

10. Love is: hard to describe

11. Somewhere, someone is: being preposed to

12. I will always try to be: honest

13. Forever seems: not very long

14. I never want to: Hurt people I care about

15. My cell phone: is In my pocket

16. When I wake up in the morning, I: fall off the bunk bed...

17. I get annoyed: by hypocritical people

18. Parties are: AWESOME

19. My Dog is: *cough* she died.

20. Kisses are the best when: you have high expectaitions.... ("High hopes, you've got high hopes, you've got high apple pie in the sky hopes")

21. Today I might: get around to finishing my room!!!

23. Tomorrow I will: hang out with Jenn B?

24. I really want: Ice cream sandwiches.....

25. I am: a little pensive, but mostly just introspective.



PARTY POST!!!!!!!!
So last night there was a party at Geoffs house.. that was preety sweet, not so many people showed up as he would have liked, and I wasn't really drinking, but it was still alright. Ryan, spencer and amber were some of the more interesting conversations I had, but everyone was pretty chill. Jordan and I had some really weird solar plexus: the musical going on, I dont even know. it was starring big fat guy the constellation. you kinda had to be there lol.

Today I must clean and organize all my earthly possessions. I'm gunna go get back on that.... so I'll real post again later :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home