Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Sunday, July 02, 2006

a repeat of the failing blog. pretty much

I am turning 19 this month. Its also my "golden" birthday, cuz I turn 19 on the 19th. I would REALLY REALLY REALLY love to have everyone who wants to come be there. Theres nobody who reads this blog who I wouldn't want to come, so yeah, tell people who know me if you want, just let me know how many people are coming :)

WHAT: Mel's Birthday Party!
WHEN: July 21, at 5:15
WHO: You, your boyfriends, girlfriends, friends, whoever. AND ME!
WHERE: the dinghy Dock pub: we have to be on the ferry at 5:25, so be there at 5:15, or else you'll have to take a later ferry!
OTHER: People who are underage can come, they just cant drink. However, after we're done there, I presume we will be going somewhere where ID is neccissary, so have a way home? THERE IS A $6 FERRY FEE!!!! if you can't make it because of that, let me know, cuz I'd like to have you all there, and I'm sure we could work something out. Please call me and let me know if you can come 729-2987, or e-mail me mel_chantal@hotmail.com

I post so early because I have to book time for work in July off now, and I figured you guys might too!!! Everyones welcome, but please let me know who's coming so I can give a number for the reservation. If you can only come later, let me know that too, because I don't know how long we'll be there....

Thanks guys :) Look forward to seeing you then, and ask to see my Birthday tattoo!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home