Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

its my birthdayyyyyyy

I am 19 as of today!!!! yay! for one whole hour thus far....

so heres a birthday survey, stolen entirely from Laura!
two 2's:

Two Names You Go By:
1.Melody
2. Melly

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Blue tee shirt
2. cherry boxers

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Common interests
2. sexual chemistry

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Being with people I like
2. Performing

Two Things You Want Really Badly:
1. "I need love love, to ease my mind"
2. My Tattoo!!!

Two pets you have/had:
1. Teaspoon (Fat cat)
2. Jewel (sleeps on my face)

Two Favorite Sports:
1. Dance
2. gymnastics

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Hopefully nobody, theres a lot of time wasted.
2. But I can, cuz its my birthday

Two things you did last night:
1. Went to Victoria with Graham
2. Had a girls night with Barbara, Brianna, Alleah and Laura B

Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. Pirate Chips
2. Acme (conveniently located accross the road from PC)

Two things you like about yourself:
1. I can adapt easily
2. I am generally memorable

Two things u ate today:
1. A bagel with cream cheese
2. Cereal.

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. My sister Kim
2. The boy in her bedroom

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Getting my tattoo
2. Having Cake at home

Two people close to your heart:
1. There are many people close to my heart. all my friends
2. and family!

Two Longest car rides:
1. Greyhounding to California
2. victoria to nanaimo, when youre waiting for christmas

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Halloween
2. My birthday

1: is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: Yes

Q: Do you think your life has been good so far?
A: yes, generally

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: work. I'm so lame

Q: Who is the last person you called?
A: My house to see if someone could pick me up after work. They couldnt....

Q: Who is the last person you texted?
A: Trish!

Q: Been cheated on?
A: Not that I know of.

Q: Do you look like your mom or dad?
A: my dad.

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A; a younger brother, two older step sisters, and a step brother and sister on the other side.

Q: Do you smile often?
A: I like to think so

Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
A: Its one in the morning. That'd be a little crazy. I kinda hope so.

Q: What is your middle name?
A: Chantal

Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity)
A: Thats like..... the worst choice ever. I have to say love, but what would the world be without creativity???? Love causes creativity which causes beauty!!!!

Q: Do you wish on stars?
A: Yes.

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A: only if theyre tied up really tight for some crazy reason

Q: What is the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?
A: Brussels sprouts

Q: Would you kill someone?
A: in the right circumstances

Q: When did you last cry?
A: I almost did today, but the last time I really cried was.... thursday. Martha knows what I'm talking about...

Q: Have you ever met anyone famous?
A: Depends on what you mean by famous. we'll go with yes.

Q: Do you like your handwriting?
A: it describes me quite well

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I like to think so, but I know I am only sometimes

Q: If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
A: depends on what other person I was! I'd sure like to be, I can be a lot of fun when I'm in a good mood. I think anyways.

Q: What is your favourite school subject?
A: MUTH or choir. academic... math or socials.

Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world?
A: Yes.

Q: Do you regret anything?
A: Absolutly. but the consequences only, not the actions themselves.

Q: WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A: Blue

Q: DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
A: Three cats

Q: MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
A: Yours mine and ours (old and new)

Q.WHAT'S THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS?
A: I have some that are white with blue stripes, but right now theres just my matress

Q: WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
A: Girl chatting with the girls

Q: I CAN'T WAIT TO?
A: get my tattoo!!!!!

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR DAD?
A: tonight, tuesday

Q: LOOK TO YOUR LEFT. WHAT'S THERE?
A: Printer, phone, lamp

Q: IF YOU COULD DRINK ANYTHING RIGHT NOW WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A: Lauras pineapple coconut juice

Q: DO YOU OWN A PICTURE PHONE?
A: no

Q: EVER CRIED YOURSELF TO SLEEP?
A: yes

Q: EVER CRIED ON YOUR FRIEND'S SHOULDER?:
A: yes lol

Q: DO SONGS MAKE YOU CRY?:
A: hahha yeah, remember shenandoah brianna?

Q: ARE YOU NORMALLY A HAPPY PERSON?:
A: generally, yes

Q: HAS ANYONE BESIDES YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY EVER SAID 'I LOVE YOU' TO YOU?:
A: yes

Q: WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A BULLY?:
A: I certainly hope not, but I do like to get my own way sometimes

Q: IS YOUR SELF-ESTEEM EXTREMELY LOW?:
A: sometimes

Q: What's your natural hair color?:
A: dark ash-blonde

Q: What color are your eyes?
A: greenish

Q: Current Piercing?
A: ones I have? labret, 16 in ears, tongue

Q: Long or Short Hair?
A: short

Q: Currently wearing?
A: Boxers and a blue shirt.

Q: Rings?
A: yes! one on my ring finger on my left hand from my mom, and two on the ring finger of my right hand, one for friendship, from Kelsey, and one for art, found on the floor of the drama room in Crazy For You.

Q: Bracelets?
A: My coachella wristband

Q: Is your hair up or down?
A: down

Q: Current Music:
A: none, but I have sunrise, sunset stuck in my head hardcore

Q: Current Annoyance:
A: Nail polish doesnt dry fast enough.

Q: Current Thing I Wish I was Doing:
A: sleeping

Q: Current Refreshment:
A: I <3 starbucks strawberry blended lemonades

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
80 things you might not know about me. Erase my answers, fill in your own, and repost.

1. What is your middle name? Chantal
2.How big is your bed? single, but a bunk bed.
3. What are you listening to right now? see above
4. What are the last 4 digits in your phone number? 1987
5. What was the last thing you ate? a bowl of rice krispies
6. Last person you hugged? Sasja?
7. How is the weather right now? Dark... But clear
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Brianna?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? hair
10. Favorite type of Food? PINEAPPLE!!!!!
11. Do you want children? yes
13. Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night? most of the night count?
14. Hair color? medium red with brown/blonde growing in
15. Eye color? Greeny
16. Do you wear eye contacts? nope
17. Favorite holiday? I really do like all holidays. I said halloween before, but thats really just cuz its sooner then christmas.
18. Favorite Season? winter
19. have you ever cried over a boy/girl? never :P hah!
29. What books are you reading? Just finished Wicked
31. Favorite Movie? too many, I love lots of movies.
32. Favorite college football Team? *throws up a little*
33. What were you doing before filling this out? painting my nails vampy red.
34. Favorite Flower? lilac, or gerber daisys, or those stargazer lillies, or snapdragons, or roses or lavander. pretty much anything BUT carnations.
40. Have you ever loved someone? yes
41. Who would you like to see right now? Jenn
43. Have you ever fired a gun? no.
44. Do you like to travel by plane? better then the greyhound!
45. Right-handed or Left-handed? right
46. If you could go to any place right now where would you go? italy
48. Are you missing someone? yeah
49. Do you have a tattoo? yes!
50. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? no.... I work
51. Are you hiding something from someone? definetly
52. ARE YOU 18? had this been asked an hour and a half ago I would have said yes.
53. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?a calander with moving pictures for each month!!!!
54. DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT? not even a little
55. FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING? shut the alarm off!!!!! sleep again.... yes, wonderful sleep...... NO!!! AWAKE!!! BUSSES won't WAIT FOR ME!!!!
56. WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE? nothing really...
57. GRILLED OR FRIED? grilled actually...
58. WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE? hah. I don't know actually, Its a combination of things.
60. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? not particularly. I'm afraid of certain places in the dark.
61. FAVORITE HANGOUT? Dover Bay Drama Room.
62. 3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? friends/family, the stage, Love
63. FIRST THING YOU WILL BUY IF GIVEN 1 THOUSAND DOLLARS? The first thing? I'd pay back my mom the 250 I owe her... then buy some tickets to coachella 07
64. FAVORITE SONG? I have SOOOOO MANY!!!! Pineapple princess is pretty rad, Fix You, Blackout, "here on who", Wonderwall, warning - incubus.... seriously, like a trillion favourites.
65. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? dying alone.
66. ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER? Both. depends on the circumstances
67. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? melly belly, pineapple, punkin, mel, jelody.
68. WHAT IS YOUR DAD'S MIDDLE NAME? Gordon
69. WHATS YOUR MOTHERS MIDDLE NAME? Victoria
70. STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD BRING ONE THING? its a toss up between waterproof matches and a knife (that comes with a sharpener). COuldn't I just bring a survival kit?
71. FAVORITE T.V. COMMERCIAL? Telus lemur ones with the cool songs
72. WHO'S YOUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER? rogers
73. FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE? Thing? like not family or pets? pictures probably, I cherish my memories.
74. Favorite color? Green? someitmes. I also love blue red and purple.
75. WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS BRING WITH YOU? purse and cell phone
76. WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? a ballerina
77. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE CLOCK READS 7AM? sleep hopefully
79. WHO DO U WANT TO MEET? I would love to meet emily haines.
80. WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT BEF0RE YOU GO TO BED? all the things I have to do the next day...


If you made it through that, I applaud you vehemently. come to my birthday party on july 21! Reminder!!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home