Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Todays Thursday

That means tomorrow's the dress rehearsal, and the main dance I do, got the choreography finished TODAY. we balance bottles on our head, do we have the bottles yet? NO! mr. A decided today that he wanted different hats. guh. I am so worried. I dont want to look bad on stage. also I didnt warm up today and now I'm really sore.

In other news I love my tattoo :) Its of a pineapple on my left hip, for anyone who doesnt know. Martha and I went to get it last wednesday. The tattoo guy was hitting on martha a lot, lol.

Furthermore I am the tiredest person ever. Working for 6 hours after being at arts alive for 6 is too long a day for me to do for such a long time!!!!!!!!! thankfully tomorrow I only have a 10 hour day enstead of a 12 hour day. yay.

K, I'm going to bed. Loves to all

current song: *sunrise sunset, sunrise, sunset, swiftly fly the years, one season following another, laden with happiness and tears* (I cant get it out of my head)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home