Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, August 11, 2006

The guessing game, (stolen from geoff)

Introduction:
1. Open your current playlist and put it on shuffle.
2. Write down your favorite line from each of the songs.
3. Let your friends list guess the song title and artist without looking it up anywhere.


1. Inside my heart is breaking, my makeup may be flaking but my smile still stays on.
The Show must go on - Queen - Martha (I was actually listening to the one from moulin rouge, but same diff...
2.She may not walk the walk, and she may not like to talk, But boy she sure knows how to rock, shes nubs!
3.That's when you stu-stu-stutter something profound, To the support on the line, And with the way you've been talking, Every word gets you a step closer to hell.
Nails for breakfast tacks for snacks - Panic! at the disco - Martha
4. and when you come and all the flowers are dying, when I am dead as dead I well may be, you'll come and find a place where I am lying, and kneel and say an ave there for me.
Danny boy/Londonderry Air - wow, alana got this one, I'm impressed
5.In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind we've gone to far. Pictures came and broke your heart, put the blame on VTR.
Video killed the radio star - The buggles - Martha and Jordan
6. Hope you remember me When you’re homesick and need a change I miss you’re purple hair I miss the way you taste I know you’ll come back some day On a bed of nails I wait I’m praying that you don’t burn out Or fade away.
SOmewhere out there - OLP - good try barbara, but Geoff and jordan got it)
7. If you want more of this We can push out, sell out, die out So you'll shut up And stay sleeping With my screaming in your itching ears
ALana was wrong!!!!
8. All around me are familiar places, worn out places worn out faces, bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere going nowehere.
Mad world - Gary Jules - Martha again, shes good.
9. Dear mother, Can you hear me laughing It's been six whole months since Since that I have left your home It makes me wonder why I'm still here For some strange reason it's now Feeling like my home
Welcome to Paradise - Green day - Jordan. wow you can sure tell who listens to what hey?
10. OIly Marks appear on walls where pleasure moments hung before, the takeover the sweeping insensitivity, of this still lifeHide and seek - Imogen Heap - Martha
11. (LOL) Now's the time for you to let go of All your inhibitions We can do this one more time With a little Tease and conversation
Feel It - Jakolope (I knew Martha would get this one)
12. Get back in town I wanna paint it black Wanna get around Easy living crowd so flat Said it all before They try to kick it, their feet fall asleep I want to be wrong but No one here wants to fight me like you do
Combat Baby - Metric - Martha :D
13. Tell me this feelin'll last till forever Tell me the bad times are clean washed away Please understand that it's still strange and fright'nin' For losers like I've been it's so hard to say...
Suddenly seymour - Little shop of horrors - good job alana!!!
14. A walk in the woods and I will try Something under the trees that made you cry It's so erotic when your make up runs
Blackest eyes - Porcupine tree - Alana didnt get the artist, but hella close enough
15. I will hold you close, If your afraid of heights I need you to see this place, It might be the only way That I can show you how, it feels to be inside of you
Stellar - Incubus, Barbara, it doesnt count if you dont know what its called, jordan gets this one too.
16. The finger of blame has turned upon itself And Im more than willing to offer myself Do you want my presence or need my help Who knows where that might lead... I fall
Fall at your feet - Jesse cook, and some other people. - Geoff
17. Birds in the sky you know how I feel, sun in the sky you know how I feel, breeze driftin' on by, you know how I feel, its a new dawn its new day its a new life for me.
Feelin' Good - Micheal buble, muse or nina simone (Nobody ever remembers poor nina. she was so good though!!!!) - Martha, Geoff, Jordan
18. You're just like an angel Your skin makes me cry You float like a feather In a beautiful world.
Creep - radiohead - Jordan and geoff *sigh* I love that song
19. And if you were with me tonight, I'd sing to you just one more time. A song for a heart so big, god wouldn't let it live.
Hear you me - Jimmy eat world - Jordan
20. You push me up against the wall, youg kentucky girl in a push up Bra, Fallin' all over myself To lick your heart and taste your health
Scar Tissue - RHCP - Martha, Geoff, Jordan

Theyre easy. you guys should get them. I'm so mainstream :P:P:P

6 Comments:

  • 15. ? - Incubus

    And I know that I know 6, I just can't think of it! I can sing the words, lol.

    By Blogger barbara_mary, at August 12, 2006 12:08 PM  

  • 5. Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles / PUSA
    6. Somwhere Out There - OLP
    9. Welcome To Paradise - Green Day
    15. Stellar - Incubus
    17. Feelin' Good - Michael Buble
    18. Creep - Radiohead
    19. Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
    20. Scar Tissue - RHCP

    By Blogger Joe Guitar, at August 12, 2006 12:24 PM  

  • 1. Show Must Go On - Queen
    6. Somewhere Out There -OLP
    10. Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
    12. Combat Baby - Metric
    16. Fall At Your Feet - Jesse Cook
    17. Feeling Good - MUSE
    18. Creep - Radiohead
    20. Scar Tissue - RHCP

    By Blogger -Charlie-, at August 12, 2006 1:45 PM  

  • no one got four and im embarrassed to admit i know what it is... danny boy.

    7 is// pussy cat dolls.. oh why do i know these???!!!

    13 is suddenly seymour from little shop of horrors???

    14 is.. blackest eyes? thats all i got

    By Blogger Unknown, at August 12, 2006 9:30 PM  

  • Nice job guys! not quite there yet though, nobody's got 2, or 7. 2 is easy but 7 is nearly impossible, unless you listen to that band a lot.....

    Im so not surprised at who got what, Im glad someone got fall at your feet, its such a GOOD song... also by James blunt and he does a good job of it, its worth listening to.... :D

    By Blogger Pineapple Princess!, at August 12, 2006 11:08 PM  

  • 2 is shes nubs by nofx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 14, 2006 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home