Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My life as a musical:

SOUNDTRACK TO YOUR LIFE

(I know everyone else did this forever ago.... but I dont think I did, and now Im curious)

So heres how it works:
Open your choice of music player [iTunes, Limewire, Kazaa, ect.] and put it on shuffle. Press play. For every question type the song thats on. And when you go to a new question press the next button. No cheating. Ready?GO!

Opening credit: Raindrop - The raindeer section

Waking up: O.Lover - Jason Mraz

Average day: Zoot Suit Riot - Cherry Poppin' Daddies

First Date: Movie theme (gone with the wind) - The Boston Pops

Falling in love: Seussical - Alone in the universe

Fight scene: Cell Block tango - CHicago

Breaking up: Eric clapton - Cocaine (this is a weird life movie!!!)

Getting back together: mission Impossible - swingle singers

Secret love: physical sex - the darkness (ahahahahaha)

Life's okay: Island in the sun - Weezer

Mental breakdown: closer - NIN

Driving: Never give up on the good times - Spice girls

Learning a lesson: White FLag - Dido

Deep thought: I'm not that girl - WIcked, the musical

Flashback: In Bloom - Nirvana (yeah I'm flashing back to my cocaine breakup)

Partying: Ready to Roll - FLashlight brown

Happy dance: MOster hospital - metric

Regretting: Super massive Black Hole - Muse

Long night alone: Zombie - The Cranberries

Death scene: Adams song - Blink 182 (great, I commit suicide at the end of my life movie :S)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home