Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Shanes visit and awkward times

On Monday I woke up, got a ride to downtown and found elina! she and I hung out forever and then shane called and said he'd meet me at acme in a couple minutes. So we moseyed on over there and shane bought me birthday lunch :) we went to the mall and found some stuff then I hung out with ashley and we saw LAURA since she just got back from europe, then we met a buncha people at timmys and surprised people with shane, then we had some fun and I went to stay at Barbara and Briannas house.

Tuesday I worked lots and then went to tideys house.... sucked. Lots of reasons. SHane drove me home

This morning, worked lots then geoff picked me up to go to AMbers Picnic, which was AWESOME!!! actually had tons of fun :) Met kaitlen, she seems nice. anywho, sleep is good.

*lights will guide you home*

1 Comments:

  • i was super sad that i couldn't hang out with you guys after a certain point. it just makes me so mad that i'm limited to the time with my friends because of shane. can you just tell him to fucking get over it. i want to be with my friends, too.

    sorry. it just makes me so unbelieveably mad.

    By Blogger Laura, at August 18, 2006 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home