Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Saturday, August 12, 2006

METRIC!!!!!!!

Now I can announce it to the world!!!!!! I'm goin to METRIC!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Marthas birthday present from me. totally early, and she wasnt supposed to get one after her half birthday, but 'tis irresistable :D too perfect:D I'm ridiculously excited..... I wonder if they'll play torture me if I ask really nicely :D or on a slow night.... ;) ahhahaha

Also I MIGHT be going to tool, like 78% chance, its spencers ticket but he might not be able to go, and I dont find out till shane lets me know :D I miss shane so much... I wanna see him reallly soon....:D I saw a guy who looked like him the other day... Hes bringing me a copy of "Grow Up and Blow Away"

OH! I went to phantom!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing!!!! I just swooned during music of the night when he was all like touchy *drool* and everyone was good except meg. The woman who played madame giry was AMAZING! The sets were beautiful and the props were incredible. during this one scene christines shoe got caught in her dress, but she recovered really well! me and my mom had like 5 fights though, which totally sucked. Watched that antonio bandaras teaches street children to dance movie though, it was awesome. I wanna see that other dance movie that just came out! I can tell from the previews its inspiring! lol

*hopelessly, I'll love you endlessly*

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home