Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Monday, August 28, 2006

I move to victoria the day after tomorrow!!!!!

I'll miss some people and not miss others at all. surpising people too....

Went to Kevin, stef, Megan and nicoles thing tonight, it was.... of mixed emotions.

Going to see Metric on Sunday. Laura M., Alana, Martha, Ashley are coming tooo, and they'll get to see my new apartment! which I'm pretty excited about. I'm hoping it'll be really sweeeet.

~25 wives in the lake tonight, raw bark in the water of the marble shrine, 25 snakes pour out your eyes, yeah the icepicks cumming on the marble shrine.
~Lava lamps and glowy things everywhere
~Posters of bands and other sweet things!
~all my other posters
~lights
~pictures of friends
~christmas ornaments :)


I'm on my knees begging you to sweep me to my feet

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home