Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Monday, September 11, 2006

Victoriaaaaaa!!!!

making a post is hard... sooo much has happened... I'm living with this "faaaaabulous" guy named Arlen, working at Fairweather and Thyme Maternity... and Ive been hanging out with this awesome guy names Rain. Hes a sweetie, Hes gunna teach me to drive. Im getting my L on friday when I get off work. I got a credit card today:D:D:D totally thrilled about that, um what else is new.... I have an appointment to get enrolled in school for wednesday... I'm hanging out with Darcy on friday. Its nice to have friends in town. I miss everyone so much!!!

Ashley, alana, mart5ha and I went to the metric concert here, were front row and then met them all and got autographs...

Ive been talking with ashley a lot. and Nikita from work is awesome awesome.

I dont seem to have much to say... but comment. Lofves to all.

*I still miss you*

5 Comments:

  • sounds like you are having a blast!!


    i do miss you and if I ever come to Victoria I will let you know so we can hang out!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 12, 2006 3:31 PM  

  • Rain, surprisingly, doesn't set off my spidey senses. Just surprisingly because a lot of guys do. It may not mean much to you, but it means a lot to me because I can worry less about you.

    I'm glad things are all going great for you. You should come over sometime and see our place!!

    By Blogger Megan, at September 12, 2006 11:04 PM  

  • rain is totally cute girl, even if he has a kid, i say go for it! i miss you.

    * sings the do do doo beginning of torture me* doo do do do. dooo do do do do dooo do do do. ;)*hugs*

    By Blogger Unknown, at September 13, 2006 11:32 PM  

  • THE NEW EMILY ALBUM IS SOOOO GOOOD! i bought it today.

    By Blogger Unknown, at September 14, 2006 9:59 PM  

  • i've forgot your phone number and i want to talk to you!!!!!!!!!!
    please call me at home and leave me your phone number so i can write it down this time!

    By Blogger Laura, at September 17, 2006 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home