Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, October 06, 2006

Yesterday and tomorrow, sheduling and work.

it SOUNDS like a boring post doesn't it? But its not! I have interviews everywhere, cuz I'm looking for a new job. I would like to work thursday to monday and have tuesday and wednesday be my weekend.

Life would look likie this:
Monday: New job, ballet from 7:15 to 8:45
Tuesday: school, gilmore girls
Wednesday: Thyme, Piano lesson, America's next top model (kita got me addicted, ok!)
Thursday: New job, Other job... the OC when it starts
Friday: New job, Other job
Saturday: New job
SUnday: New job (re-runs of antm)

wouldn't it be cool if I could work at like... a&b sound? or Lyles place...

Yesterday I worked and stuff... Then went up to UVic and with the help of nicoleo's password, printed off some resumes and then went back down to downtown and dropped some off, I already looked professional, why not. Then Kita and I made carrot mushroom loaf for Thanksgiving, and I made ambrosia. we didnt have a cheese grater and this reci[pe called for like a pound and a half of grated carrot and 2 cups grated cheese. I borrowed a grater! I was just chillin in the kitchen when Jenn calls and asks me to chek on a car for her to see if its still for sale. I look outside, and there she is! We were only able to visit for a couple mnutes, but she drove down in her NEW CAR which is awesome!!! I also got a letter from my sister lasty night, she so sweet. Today I have to make the filo filling, thaw the filo pastry and the buns and maybe do the sweet potatoes.

I hope everything turns out. I dont have enough pans or serving dishes, or regular dishes. This is gunna be a disaster. But at least we'll all be together right?

1 Comments:

  • Oh you make me slightly sad that I can't join in your Thanksgiving shinannigans!

    Dude, Nicole and I accidentally got addicted to ANTM too! Ouch.

    Also, good luck on finding a new job. Zoinks! A&B sound would ROCK! I would ask you to buy me discounted CD's but I always feel funny about that so perhaps I'd just visit you a lot. I wish I could get a job there...man I'd love it.

    By Blogger Megan, at October 06, 2006 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home