Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, October 05, 2006

New ten updates

1. Cora came to see me at work on sunday!
2. Ashley and Jenn came down and stayed the night on monday, and I saw Laura that night too.
3. Paige and Alex got evicted, paige doesnt know where to live.
4. Nykita and I watched rent on sunday night, she'd never seen it, and enjoyed it except for all the singing :P
5.Incubus is playing in Vancouver.... awesome, except I'm in hawaii. So I'm gunna go to denver to see them :D
6. I saw alexisonfire tonight. front row center. I'm exhausted, soaked, cold, but awesome. They were so fucking amazing live, so much energy. Nykita, shamus, paige and I were there, and I went to nykita's for dinner tonight.
7. Tomorrow I work with our DM... scary hey?
8. I was grocery shopping with kita when my cell phone broke, but I bought a new one, and this one has MP3 capacity!
9. I'm hungry
10. Thanksgiving's on saturday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home