Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ten updates.... now.

1. I quit Fairweather for a supervisory position at the bay (11 bucks an hour)
2. On my days off there I'm going to be a cashier at Thrifty Foods for 9.50 an hour. I might actually be able to pay off this credit card debt I've amassed. I know, I've had it for like 2 months.
3. My first day at the bay was yesterday.... It was alright, kinda scary, but not bad.
4. Nykita and I went to Nanaimo this weekend. We saw Will, Gareth, Tidey, Shane, shanes family, Jenn P, Dan, Nolan, Ashley, Alana, Hilary, Martha, Jordan (who are too cute for words.... BY the way (AND, I called it ))
5. My hair should be big (think of mean girls)... I've learned sooooo many secrets this weekend.
6. I'm being a christmas tree for halloween
7. I found a hoop skirt at the patch
8. Gareth made a compromise with me this weekend. Hey its better then nothing right?
9. I graduated from high school last week, and get to start my music composition and technology class whenever I get some time off.
10. On the bus back to nanaimo, I was thinking the song from rocky horror, "I'm going home"... do you think that means something?
11. I will make a real post soon, but I'm gunna be late for work if I dont leave soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home