Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, October 27, 2006

Save your prayers for me, cuz I'm not the man I used to be

kita and I went to see AJs show on thursday night... it was awesome, I really miss him. Seeing him twice in the past little while really made my heart ache for him. I just... Idunno, I got so so close to him for awhile and then all of a sudden it was gone. SO yeah, we had a good chat and I'm gunna see him soon

I was a chistmas tree for my costume for work today, It was hella tight. I got so many compliments, and won the contest!!!:D also about 6 random people asked to take my picture. It was pretty awesome. It felt nice.... I also saw Candy and Joanne (Megan and darren's mom) when I was walking to work! it was awesome!!!:D

I'm tired... and feeling a little isolated....



....yeah I'll be here just losing my mind..... do what you do what you mostly do to me...

3 Comments:

  • I LOVE that song. and i love johnny good, and olly full on kissed me that night. ps- SO good to see you there, that was a really fun night, and i wished we could have chilled more. dont be a stranger melly mcbeautiful.

    By Blogger Unknown, at October 29, 2006 8:35 PM  

  • I love Mel.

    P.S. you don't even know how happy and excited my mom was that she got to see you...as a Christmas Tree. She called me that night to tell me it was hilarious.

    You're my favorite tree.

    By Blogger Megan, at October 31, 2006 1:29 PM  

  • maybe for christmas you could stand in my living room and keep watch over my presents.

    By Blogger Unknown, at November 01, 2006 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home