Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, November 02, 2006

thursday morning is not my friend

soooo, worked worked on saturday and sunday.....
Monday morning at 6:55 I left to go to shanes house! on the ferry I forgot to pay for my breakfast, but I didnt remember till it was too late. I feel bad.... shane had school that morning, but his skytrain came in at the exact same time as mine so we walked back to his house, listened to some music, hung out for a bit, then NOlan and Eric showed up, we bought them booze and smokes and they continued on to Devins. Then sarah come over, we smoked some not-cigarettes :P and watched some of the nightmare before christmas before we got too tired and went to bed. EARLY the next monring, we woke up, went to shanes school and I found out some stuff about the music program I want to take next year, then we went back to his house, he burned me some CDs and I left to take the ferry to nanaimo. I went to a halloween party, but michelle and janelle were the only place I could stay and they were leaving early so I left after just making an appearance. and watching some drunky drunk people :P the next morning my mom picked me up (late) and she had a cat in the car. My cat, diva. she's so cute :) I love that she lives with me now. anyways, work in a bit.... can't figure out how to post the picture of me with emily (thanks laura!) but when I do I'll show you!

4 Comments:

  • silly mel, it wasn't about something I haven't experienced. Come on, when am I ever that blatantly literal?

    By Blogger Dan, at November 02, 2006 9:38 AM  

  • Hey there Mel, nice to meet you *curtsies*. I hope you've been hearing only good things about me. I've heard of ya too, and I will be checking out yer blog to learn more (hopefully that doesn't sound as creepy as it did in my head).
    ~Jilly.

    By Blogger Bean, at November 02, 2006 6:03 PM  

  • Surprise cats are much better than surprise work.

    SURPRISE CAT!

    By Blogger Megan, at November 03, 2006 12:04 PM  

  • I can't take full credit. Mel came up with SURPRISE CAT while we were on the phone the other day.

    However I totally re-used it to make SURPRISE WORK and that was funny too.

    SURPRISE!

    By Blogger Megan, at November 05, 2006 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home