Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I love my job some days!!! some days people are stupid, but I love all my customers other days. You know what I really like? DAYS OFF!!!! I plan to read, and drink tea a lot.

Melissas b-day last night, that was fun, went out to darcy's pub and to evolution, much fun and I got home at a reasonable hour!!!!

Michelle and janelle came down to victoria yeaterday, got to see them and beth on my half hour break. Its always good to see people that are familiar and nice, you know?

Prolly going back to the hometown for the beginning of june, leaves me soem time to get settled and that before moving on. and I'm not moving back hopme, whatever I do. If I say later that I am, unless I hhave a really gooooooood plan, make me stop!!!!

Going back next monday (get to see jenn brown! yay!) to have an info session for mal music program. I'm starting to get nervy!

anywho gotta get this pseudo-weekend started right now!!!! with some light reading! lol I've got three books on the go, I want to be done them all be the end of tuesday. and a movie. Lol, I reanted alll of the first season of Criminal Minds, and watched them all in such short time!!!! hahaha, I just got addicted!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home