Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Stolen from Martha who stole it from someone else

61 Odd Questions. (give or take)
1.) Do you talk in your sleep? sometimes. I dont always know about it though, so I dont know how often I do it.
2.) Red Jello or Blue Jello? blue unless theres vodka. Then red is ok
3.) Whats the song thats getting on your nerves right now? "return to sender" it gets stuck in my head like nobodies business
4.) Favorite Food Group: Pineapple
5.) What's your favorite color(s)? Pineappl... sorry, Um..... purple today? it changes.
6.) Window seat or aisle seat? Window
7.) Ever met anyone famous? Metric, Alexisonfire, some pretty famous dancer people... I can't remember, I'm sure I have.
8.) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? Not yet, But I'm working on it
9.) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl!
10.) Who do you like - Ricky Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Neither
11.) Basketball or Football? Meh, I am bored by both unless theres some reason for me to be interested. Like Darren playing football!
12.) How long do your showers last? Long time. Like half an hour sometimes
15.) Are you self-conscious? more then I want to be
16.) Have you ever given money to a bum? Yeah, all the time
18). Where do you wish you were? I'm going to california, gunna live the life, sippin on tequila night after night :P
19. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? I think so
20.) Can you tango? Probably
21.) Last gift you received? Kyle brought candy and the incredibles over to my house the other day. The incredibles was a loan, but he was sweet to bring candy. He brought chocolate milk too :)
22.) Last sport you played? I run sometimes.... dance sometimes.... Is working a sport?
23.) Things you spend a lot of money on? Oh you know, rent, food, credit card debt, going to california, medicine for when I'm sick... all that fun stuff

*at this point I'd like to ask what the fuck happened to 24 and 25* - Martha

26) Favorite FAST food restaurant? Subway! seriously, its just so expensive. And maybe, a&w
27) What food will you not eat? Meat, or spicy food. or brussels sprouts
28) Can you sing? mmm, depends who you ask....
30) What's your least fav. chore? Dishes. My roomate does them mostly
31. Favorite Drink? Alcoholic? Jello shoooters or por stars. Or blue hawaiians
32) Are you a vegetarian? mhmm
33) Do you believe in Heaven? sometimes. But I belive in plural lives, so maybe after all that
34) Do you miss someone? yes.
35) Have you ever come close to dying? near misses in car accidents count. otherwise no, I'm pretty tame

*WHERE IS 36?! THIS SURVEY IS SCREWY!*

37) Are you eating? Not lately... :P
38) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? mmm yes please
39) Do you wear makeup? when I feel like it, but I'm so lazy
40) Whats your worst fear? Dying alone
41) Would you ever have plastic surgery? not unless it was free, AND reputable.
42) What do you wear to bed? it depends. I have a telletubby suit, for when I feel yucky, but I also sleep in tee-shirt and underoos alot

*Ok, seriously, I got screwed outta the questions!*- poor martha

45) What kind of shoes do you wear usually? work shoes and slippers. I dont go places
46) Do you want kids? yes, definetly. Way later though.
47) Future child's name? Cadence, for a girl, Brody for a boy.

* this makes me sad*

50) Do you snore? Yeah. I'm not a princess sleeper, ok?
51) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? ireland.... or venezuela.... or russia.
52) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Sometimes.
53) If you won the lottery, what would you do? Pay off all debts, buy a house, get a better education, invest the rest, live off the earnings of the investment, which would be more then enough to make me stinking rich and not HAVE to do anything ever. I would produce shows.
54) Gold or silver? Silver. I like Gold dont get me wrong, but silver is more me.
55) Hamburger or hot dog? veggi burger?
56) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be ? see you all think I'm gunna say pineapple here. But you know how much that would hurt your mouth??? how bout sandwhiches?
57) City, beach, country?beach!
58) What was the last thing you touched? the chair, the floor, the keyboard, the handle to the sink to brush me teeth.... I my my teeth. arrr matey.
59) What did you eat last? chips prolly. We were minorly high last night
60) When was the last time you cried? A long time ago. I am way past that. Its been at least like, a week.
61) Do you read blogs? sometimes

1. Honestly, what color is your underwear? tee hee.....skin colour?
2. Honestly, whats on your mind right now? Man I should be getting to work, I still have to get changes and leave in like ten minutesss....
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now? listening to alex sleep
4. Honestly, what did you do today? woke up, brushed my hair, brushed me teeth. MY TEETH, damnit.
5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive? no. sometimes I can see an aspect of me that looks better then usual, but no.
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today? Its not even nine!!!!
7. Honestly, do you watch disney channel? not as much as I should
8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? yup, totally unreasonable, but its there
9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Music.... pineapples.
10. Honestly, do you bite your nails? nope
11. Honestly, what is your mood right now? Meh, I'm a bit stroppy
12.Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? mmmmm *thinking* not that I recall....
13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute? oui
14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? I dont usually keep secrets, but yes, yes I do
16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? naw, I just feel sorry for them
17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? Jenn. I miss her, and shane too.
18. Honestly, are you loyal? To my friends.
19. Honestly, are you in denial? I dont think so
20. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now? depends on who it was with. Most likely
21. Honestly, who is your best friend? I dont think I have one
22. Honestly, have you ever consumed alcohol? Oui, c'est magnifique!
23. Honestly, do you like someone? Now thats an interesting question. I have thoughts on a couple of people, its just at different levels. One that I like at the back of my mind, because I push it there, one I just think is cute from work, someone I want to kiss, but not to hold hands with, someone totally off limits, who I think about anyways... but mostly the one at the back tries to push forward, and I try to hold him back
24. Honestly, does anyone like you? I doubt it.
25. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them? well that would be a turn around.
26. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly? maybe :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home