Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, November 10, 2006

I like porridge. and coffee. and thank god I like it, because that pretty much what I have, coffee, and porridge. and I steal arlens milk, bvecause I dont have milk! and can't buy it either.

Oh well, lol, what can you do. I got my last 1 day paycheck from Thyme today. so hopefully that'll hold me over.

Yesterday... I worked and then cam home and hung out with my cat. we watched the OC, then I started Fatal attraction and then got bored and went to bed. Diva is sooooooo loud in bed, I wake up a lot more then I used to. she snores a lot. Also, I wateched Jersey Girl, in between the OC commercials.

The day before yesterday, I went to school, did a chunk of my music composition class (its awesome, by the way) and then when I was back in James bay, after hanging out with Kita for awhile, Jenn calls me and is like "I'll be there in 1/2 an hour, you free?" amazingly, yes, I was totally free, so tuesday was sweet for that.

Arlen and I downloaded the entire 5 disk box set of disney classics. Its awesome. I enjoy it immensly. I love disney... I can't wait to go back to disneyland.... I hope I don't get into music man so I can go to disneyland and coachella again. Thats only on the one hand though... I also would reall ylike to be in another play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home