Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nana-i-m-o

SO I left sunday after work to go up to nanaimo. I had a couple things to do, one of the most exciting things was that I got to go up to malaspina for an info session on the program I want to take next year. I am getting so excited about it! ANyways, I am getting ahead of myself. I met my friends amanda and eric downtown and we walked over to the bus stop, where I waited so long for everyone to get on and off the bus. I was sitting with someone I didnt know which is always a bit awkward, but I just turned up my music and knitted like crazy. and when they got off in mill bay I got to put my feet up untill duncan when someone else got on and sat in that seat :( but yeah the drive up seemed shorter then normal, so that was good, and then my dad and sister picked me up at the bus station. I hung out with my sister for several hours, and laughed a lot. we got so tired though!!!! Woke up early the next morning and got ready to go out for lunch with my mom. she called and said she was not available though so I knitted for awhile, then called martha, we went to starbucks for awhile and then went over to the mall. Got to see Jenn and ashley and some other mall friends. Ran into stef and Kevin. (ashley's moving to alberta!!! BOOOOO!!!!!) Kevin, utter wonder that he is, drove me to Country club mall, where I caught a bus to go downtown and meet a friend for coffee. Very nice to see again. I am hoping he, and a couple of other people can come down to victoria on the tenth, cuz I'm having a couple of people over, and shanes coming from vancouver. We went over to see his new house which is awesome. I love living on my own. A bunch of other people came knocking on the door with poutine so we all hung out for a little while and then my mom had to pick me up to take me up to malaspina. I am wanting to take the bachelor of music program up there and then transfer to UVIC to get a major in music education. I am so excited!!!! my mum and I went to the modern cafe after for a martini and some dinner, and then she drove me to stef and ashley k's house where we watched them pack and hung out with ashley b and jenn P. (lol I know way too many people with the same names!!! Jenn and ash drove me back to My house in lantzville, and my dad drove me to country club this morning to meet jenn brown so we could hang out for a bit and drive down to Victoria, because she was going to see her grandparents, and I had to get home!!! I did my taxes this afternoon. It makes me sad to see how much money I made in 2006, and how little I have to show for it. but I get about a hundred and fifty bucks back that I overpaid on my taxes, so thats better then a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, and at the beginning of april I get a GST cheque too. Its neccissary, I am so broke right now. I still have to give shane $400 for coachella, and then save up the spending money I'll need when I get down there. I figure If I'm super cheap with my money, I should be able to do it..... mmmmmm cheap lentil soup. with not-quite-rotten carrots!!!! yay!!!

SO I found out that the arts alive show is "a funny thing happened on the way to the forum". I can't remember off the top of my head what that is about. Or how much dancing is in it..... I want to choreograph something fun!!!! maybe this will be... I hope so!

In a phrase to cut these lips...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home