Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I had an awesome day the other day with Jenn, Jenn, Ashley, Aasha and miranda. AFter I did my taxes, They all came over, we hung out downtown, went for coffee, went to the pub and had a beer, and walked home. I'm really gunna miss Ashley! I am looking forward to getting to talk with her more now that she has a phone and i have long distance on my phone. But yeah. I found out I really like doing my taxes. Numbers work for me. I have to apply for that mal program soon, time is going by way too fast now, it seems like weeks ago that we were in maui, and only weeks before that, that I moved to vic. I was talking with shane and its the longest time I havent seen him since like, grade 10 when we started being friends. I havent seen him since christmas eve, and thats like over two months ago! its lame. I miss him.

Last night I went to a movie with my friend melissa, it was pretty good "the astronaut farmer". and then we went to starbucks and then I took nthe bus home. it was so cold, it was snowing!!!

ANywho I'm gunna go eat fries.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home