Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I had such a housewifely morning. I made tea biscuits, cleaned the kitchen, listened to music, watched "Lantern Hill" (I love that book, I want a hardcover copy of it so badly, Jane of lantern hill. I read my childhood copy to death, its by the same woman who wrote anne of green gables) and I finished knitting some patches for my quilt. I am so so excited for my quilt!!!! I found a book of knitting patterns that had one for a pineapple. I am going to make that next! Unbelievably excited about that!!!! and then when my deck dries off I have to sweep it and re-hang my wind chimes. I called in sick to work, you see, and therefore, must make some sort of use to my day. I also have to have a bath later, and clean more for cora to come over later!!! I am so excited to see her and hear all about her alberta adventures. I think I am going to go to alberta in August to visit Brittany and Ashley. I really want to go to venezuela, after my fourth year of university. Maybe I'll take my mom, we could go river rafting together *sarcasm*. She's more of the person I'll take when I go to Italy. thats her style.

I want to travel so much. I want to go to russia, italy, the Faulkland islands, ireland, scotland, Venezuela, all across canada, most of europe, all across the tropics, austrailia... Oh I just want to go away from all this crap.

I am putting different music on my phone. And Shanes gunna make me some CDs. I am very excited for new music.

Stupid cats not getting along. I am so not okay with that. They have to learn to live otgether or one of themn is going to have to leave, and neither of them has anyplace to go!
that sucks
we got a rent increase today. That also sucks. I'll be gone by bthe time it goes into effect, but it still annoys me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home